There are way to solve these problems if you are using Google Chrome as your Internet Browser.
Add multiple users to Google Chrome
- Click on the three bars on the top right of your screen.
- Click on settings.
- Add a new user.
- Here, you will add in your other Gmail account (either your home, work, etc.) You can enter in a name (ex. personal, work, your username, etc.) and choose a picture.
- Now, in the right hand corner of your screen, you will see the picture that represents your account. (It is on the right if you are on a Mac. If you are on a PC, it is on the left of your screen.)
- If you click on it, you can easily switch back and forth between your personal and work Google Accounts.
- It will open up a new Chrome window. Each one is logged in with the separate account. So you don't need to worry about signing in or out.
Use Incognito Window
- In chrome, press Control + Shift + n (on a PC) or Command + Shift + n (on a Mac)
- Now the student can log in to Drive or any other account. Your saved passwords or accounts will not be seen by the students.
- When the window is closed, all accounts that the student logged into are logged out of.
- Note: On a GAFE account, you may not be able to open an Incognito window. For example, my school seems to have locked that option. I have to open the Incognito window from my personal Chrome User window.